Friday, January 27, 2012

Drew's Cause and Effect

My shin pain is caused by coffee.  I have a tendency to self assess and treat illnesses, injuries, successes, failures or any other scope of concerns... with a bit of what I like to call artistic creativity.  In most cases, I have no true grounds or scientific logic to support my understanding, but in each case I assure you that I am correct.  Most recently, I have had soreness and inflammation in my right inner shin.  It's a bit of a concern as I build up miles.  This morning, I realized that my shin pain is coming from coffee.  This isn't too far of a stretch because most of my concerns center around liquid beverages.  I've come up with a recovery plan and in no way does it have me reduce my coffee consumption.  I've simply decided to drink more water.  This is obviously a issue of dehydration.  It couldn't have anything to do with a muscle imbalance.  The only problem now is that I forgot my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment