Monday, June 11, 2012

Consistency Is My Bread And Butter

Dear San Juan Solstice-
I'm really feeling good about my training this year.  I've read a lot about different ways to approach trail running and it all boils down to the same thing, cosistency.   I don't think I've put too much emphasis on long runs or back to back runs or even regular short runs, I've just tried to focus on my consistency.  In fact, I've been very consistent about not running at all.  This plan has worked wonders for me.  I don't have any shin splints, knee pain, stomach issues, or even tiredness. I wish I would of figured out a little earlier how easy trail running could be with a little consistency.  Thanks, Drew Warnke

2 comments:

  1. undertrained and healthy is better than the opposite! now we just have to find that middle ground...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We need to get out for a run.

    ReplyDelete