Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dirt & Mops

The dyslexic rant of a trail runner with a short attention span.  I laugh a little every time I push the post button on this here blog.  It must be interesting as a reader to sort through the mess I make of english grammar, mechanics, and organization.   It's truly work for me to get my thoughts down.  As a student, I had to do a lot of prewriting and prof reading to produce anything comprehensible.  One of the nice things about writing in this fashion is that there is no finished product and no due date.  I can write about what is on my mind at any time with little or no concern about conventions.  Lets be honest, I don't think there is too much in trail running that needs a real critical opinion anyways.  Blogs on trail running are a bit comical.  Who the hell spends that much time running and then goes home and spends more time writing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment